About Us

My photo
We met while going to BYU in 2002, and got married in August 2004. Yuan grew up in Zhengzhou China. Justin grew up (mostly) in Danville California.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

So where have we been!?

Yes, today is bloggin day for me...I'm in the hospital and actually am getting very decent non-work computer time :) I just wanted to post a few exciting pics from the past few months before I post the much-anticipated new baby post. Here are the highlights of what we've done:



Taught Kai how to fly

Potty-trained Kai (flying was easier)
 
Gone to the beach


Caught the spider that ate the neighbor's cat (that is a quarter in the foreground)


Made, and ate desserts that probably deserve a blog all to themselves


Gave Kai as much love as possible before he is removed from his throne


Perhaps slightly scary


Kai and I watched LOTS of world cup this year, he now says 'C'MON!!!' At every bad call just like daddy


No comments: